Ho Ho Ho! You guessed it, sleigh bells ring and children sing – it’s Christmas time. In March of War we’re going to be celebrating Christmas differently this year! Santa may appear to the world as a jolly present-giving man, but in fact he is merely a cover for the umbrella corporation S.A.N.T.A (Secret Arms and Nuclear Transition Agency). This covert corporation carries out its dirty deals with all of the world leaders to ensure that war continues, to make sure that their cash cow stays alive. This is the reason there is always harsh competition between the six factions to stay on the right side of S.A.N.T.A.
This year S.A.N.T.A has something special in store for all commanders participating in their war. They have issued a secret decree to all of the generals and governments of the world saying that they have less than two weeks to show why they deserve help from S.A.N.T.A. It is said that this corporation has stockpiles of weapons, tanks and anything else that a budding general could ever wish for. It could in essence make the difference between victory and defeat.
The terms are simple. If you want the help of S.A.N.T.A you must write them a letter arguing why you should receive their help. What makes you so special? Are you the next Caesar, Napoleon or dare I say Genghis Kahn? The board of directors over at S.A.N.T.A wants to know why. Believe me when I say these guys are some of the most hard to please, stone faced, harsh businessmen that I’ve ever had the displeasure to come across.
So if you think that you are up to the task and fancy a bit of extra holiday help then make sure to get your wish list in on time. If you don’t the S.A.N.T.A won’t be visiting you this Christmas.
- Each entry has to be under 200 words
- All Wish lists have to be submitted by the 20th December
- You can submit your entry on the forum or email us your entries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It has to contain what you want and the reason why you want it
- No rude or offensive language
- There are three winners that will win the same level of prize
• The Unit, card or Avatar Item that is described by the player in the letter.
• If you choose a card or Avatar Item and a unit then their combined monetary value of the most expensive unit within the game